Recruitment Positions Currently available at FINCO Search
“Build the People and they will build the Business”
FINCO Search is looking to speak to talented individuals of varying experience in either Recruitment and/or Sales to join us as we expand our successful brand further.
Whether you are an experienced Recruiter looking for that opportunity to realise a good return in commission and a genuine return from your activities or someone with a talent in Sales looking to join one of the fastest growing industries in the UK then please read through our immediate opportunities that are detailed on these pages.
Please find below details of all of the current roles available.
Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant (Headhunter)
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Basic Salary: to £28K
FINCO Search has grown its international coverage and client base exponentially since its launch.
We believe we are one of the most technologically backed recruiters in the industry with market leading tools, giving our consultants the infrastructure to continue servicing our clients in both a timely and qualitative manner.
To help you show our clients the best of FINCO, we provide:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Pro Licence
- AI Lead Generation Software
- In-house branding and marketing
- A powerful bespoke CRM
- Access to all the market-relevant candidate biomes
- Advertising access to industry specific, specialist job boards
- Full LinkedIn marketing/advertising access
- In-house market research/analytics tools
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly commission payments eligible from day one
- 15% to 25% of fee income
- Incentive/staff bonus scheme
- Monthly team events
- Clear progression route with a path to growing your desk/team with the full support of an experienced desk head / branch manager
- Expensed client meetings/travel (if it’s feasible to do so, we want to build personable relationships with all of our stakeholders)
- A cohesive team environment with longstanding staff members
- A transparent commission structure
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and Manage relationships with our exceptional clientele across wealth management, asset management, private banking, compliance and executive finance / financial markets mandates
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and ensure full brand compliance across our internal brand as well as that of our clients
- Composing engaging copy and marketing our roles via relevant recruitment channels
- Research key markets and identify suitable candidates for headhunt led recruitment mandates from our clients
- Build relationships with ‘passive’ candidates and use our copy/marketing to attract the best talent in the industry for the firms that we work closely with
- Manage a 360-degree recruitment book/desk from client to candidate to placement
- Work with our in-house research/resourcing teams to provide timely and quality results for our clients and candidates alike
- 2 to 3 years + experience as a recruitment consultant in one of the niche areas
- Current/last year billings of £150K
- The ability to build rapport with stakeholders across our value chain from candidates to managing directors of global financial markets firms
- A true desire to build a desk in a niche recruitment agency and grow personally and professionally with a rapidly growing firm
- A good sense of humour
- Ability to deal with pressure and manage tight time sensitive matters
If you would like to be considered for opportunities in this type of role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get in touch with you directly to discuss.