© FINCO Search is a specialist headhunting brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
Recent Articles and Information
FINCO Search brings you news, information and industry based content for all of its associated industry sectors in one handy place.
In Other News
- P-notes investment in capital market climbs to Rs 62,138 cr till JuneThe figure at March-end was the lowest level of investment since October 2004, when the total value of P-note investments in the Indian markets stood at Rs 44,586 crore
- Equity schemes with sizeable cash holdings likely to see limited gainsAccording to data sourced from primemfdatabase.com, as many as eleven small-cap schemes held 7 per cent of their asset base in cash at the end of June
- Market Wrap, July 16: Here's all that happened in the markets todayBenchmark indices ended Thursday's volatile session on a positive territory, led by a rally in Infosys and select financial counters
- Bajaj Consumer Care zooms 20% on healthy operational performance in Q1In Q1FY21, EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) margins came at 30.42 per cent against brokerage estimate of around 20.5 per cent.
- Aditya Birla Fashions' rights entitlement shares tumble 39%The dealings in the REs for Renunciation of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd were permitted on BSE with effect from the July 8, 2020 and will close on July 17, 2020
- Residential unit sales at 10-yr low in H1; office vacancy rate at 4-yr highAs India adopted the work from home (WFH) culture over the past few months, office vacancy levels across metros saw an uptick
- Sale of sovereign gold bonds at a record high in July in times of Covid-19In the July SGB issue, bonds equivalent to gold worth 4.13 tonnes were sold, according to the official data
- DMart slips 15% in 4 days, hits over 3-month low on weak Q1 earningsThe stock has fallen below its QIP issue price of Rs 2,049 per share
- ICICI Securities hits fresh all-time high; stock surges 38% in a monthElara Capital expects the company's broking revenue to go up 11 per cent QoQ and 40 per cent YoY in 1QFY21
- Google stake in Jio, 5G plans: How brokerages interpreted RIL's 43rd AGMMukesh Ambani said in the company's 43rd AGM on Wednesday that homegrown 5G solutions would be available for trials as soon as spectrum was given out.
- L&T Infotech rises 6%, hits new high as June quarter profit rises 17% YoYThe company's operating margin expanded 90 bps sequentially to 20.1 per cent in the three-month period
- Infosys hits record high on strong Q1 nos; analysts see up to 30% upsideInfosys' profit before tax (PBT) stood at Rs 5,792 crore, up 12 per cent year-on-year (YoY).
Other Articles from the MET Group of Companies
New research conducted by job site Indeed has revealed that 98.1% of Brits are no longer in the same job that they were in five
Hundreds of high-tech jobs have been created because of overseas investment into the UK’s FinTech, information technology and advanced engineering sectors, according to a statement