© FINCO Search is a specialist headhunting brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
Recent Articles and Information
FINCO Search brings you news, information and industry based content for all of its associated industry sectors in one handy place.
In Other News
- Oil prices hit nearly three-month high over hopes for output cuts by OPEC+US West Texas Intermediate crude (WTI) gained 33 cents, or 0.9%, at $37.14, also the highest since March 6
- Tata Motors up 5% as Co resumes operations across all manufacturing plantsIn the last one week till June 2, Tata Motors surged 14.06 per cent as compared to 7.02 per cent gain in the S&P BSE Sensex
- IndiGo soars 13% as Q4 earnings beat Street expectationForeign brokerage Credit Suisse maintains 'Outperform' rating on the stock on hopes that the airline would turn profitable by FY22.
- Adani Group stocks in focus; Adani Green hits new high, Adani Gas jumps 16%The board of directors of Adani Power is scheduled to meet today to consider the proposal for the voluntary delisting of the equity shares of the company.
- HDFC Life Insurance gains 4% after huge block dealsAt 09:40 am, around 26.2 million equity shares, representing 1.3 per cent of total equity of HDFC Life Insurance, changed hands through block deals on the BSE
- Britannia surges 7%, hits new high as Q4 nos come in-line with expectationsThe FMCG major said that after the initial hiccups, the firm coped up well and witnessed 20 per cent rise in revenues in April, and 28 per cent in May
- IDBI Bank zooms 57% in 3 days post Q4 nos; m-cap surpasses IndusInd BankAt 09:17 am, the lender's m-cap hit Rs 330 billion-mark, and was ahead of IndusInd Bank's m-cap of Rs 312 billion, the BSE data shows.
- PSBs may report weak loan growth, NII amid Covd-19 crisis in Q4: AnalystsGrowth, asset quality and NPA resolutions remain key metrics to be watched for the entire lending space given uncertainty regarding the return to normalcy amid Covid-19 pandemic, say analysts
- Stocks to watch: IndiGo, Britannia, RIL, Eris Life, Lupin, Syngene Int'lHere's a list of the top stocks that may remain in focus today
- Nifty bullish till it holds 9,700: Vinay Rajani of HDFC SecuritiesNext target for the Nifty is seen at 10,160 and 10,550
- MARKET LIVE: Sensex zooms 500 pts; Bajaj Finance, ICICI Bank top gainersCatch all the live market updates here
- Market Ahead, June 3: Top factors that could guide markets todayTata Motors' stock could be active in today's session after the company announced that it has resumed operations across all its manufacturing plants in the country
Other Articles from the MET Group of Companies
New research conducted by job site Indeed has revealed that 98.1% of Brits are no longer in the same job that they were in five
Hundreds of high-tech jobs have been created because of overseas investment into the UK’s FinTech, information technology and advanced engineering sectors, according to a statement