© FINCO Search is a specialist headhunting brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
Recent Articles and Information
FINCO Search brings you news, information and industry based content for all of its associated industry sectors in one handy place.
In Other News
- Gold price today at Rs 46,130 per 10 gm, silver selling at Rs 60,000 a kgThe price of gold jewellery varies across India, the second-largest consumer of the metal, due to excise duty, state taxes, and making charges.
- Foreign funds are steadily increasing exposure to Indian debtBond purchases by overseas investors under the uncapped Fully Accessible Route, climbed to Rs 35 billion ($476 million) in August, the highest this year
- Market selloff: Investors' wealth falls by Rs 5.31 trillion in two daysIn the previous session, the index settled 125.27 points or 0.21 per cent lower at 59,015.89.
- Sebi fines 8 entities for fraudulent trade in shares of Videocon IndustriesMarkets regulator Sebi on Monday penalised eight entities for fraudulent trading in shares of Videocon Industries Ltd. The entities are Acuity Merchants Pvt Ltd, Godavari Commercial services Pvt Ltd, Kaberi Goods Pvt Ltd, Invorex Vincom Pvt. Ltd, Coastal Fertilisers Ltd, Akansha Commodities Pvt Ltd, Messrs Agarwal Holdings and Superdeal Fincom Pvt Ltd. These are facing […]
- Sebi tweaks MF compensation circular ahead of implementation on Oct 1Sebi has also replaced the nomenclature 'key employees' - used in the original circular - with 'designated employees'
- Oil prices fall to $74 on risk-averse mood, US Gulf outputA stronger dollar makes US dollar-priced oil more expensive for holders of other currencies and generally reflects higher risk aversion, which tends to weigh on oil prices
- New IPOs to help add $400 bn to m-cap in three years: Goldman SachsNew initial public offerings (IPOs) will help add USD 400 billion to the overall market capitalisation over the next three years, an American brokerage said on Monday.
- UPI IPO mandate creation dips in August despite best mop-up in 4 years5.9 mn mandates were created compared to 7.7 mn in July
- Bitcoin falls below $45,000 as global stock market rout infects cryptoBitcoin dropped 7.3% to $44,127 as of 7:33 a.m. in New York, reaching the lowest level in a week
- China, Fed worries and falling commodity prices weigh on marketSensex posts biggest drop in two months amid global selloff