© FINCO Search is a specialist brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
Recent Articles and Information
FINCO Search brings you news, information and industry based content for all of its associated industry sectors in one handy place.
In Other News
- Industry Voice: Economic policy or economic growth? What matters most for sovereign bond quality and performance? See Eaton Vance's latest reportIn this paper, Marshall Stocker, Ph.D, CFA, explores the key drivers of sovereign bond ratings, spread performance and frequency of defaults, paying particular attention to the determinant role that economic policy plays.
- Polarised global markets are throwing up contrarian opportunitiesAre stockmarkets in a bubble or a recession? Well, arguably it is both.
- Unearthing quality in unloved value stocksValue stocks may have enjoyed a welcome change in fortunes in recent weeks, but they have been swimming against the tide for years as investors have sought the perceived security of quality and low-volatility stocks.
- Industry Voice: China's local leadersThe Chinese consumer has traditionally been viewed as an aspirational buyer of western luxury brands. But as China’s middle class matures it is also becoming more discerning, which increasingly favours local brands who know the local market and match western brands on quality and surpass them on value for money. Fidelity China Consumer Fund portfolio […]
- Five themes reshaping the property landscapeThe property sector is facing an existential threat. The high street has been in the headlines, struggling due to the rise of e-commerce.
- Unigestion's Frick: Active managers 'embracing new technologies' to 'outsmart passive'CEO of Unigestion, Fiona Frick, has said the future of active asset management could be to embrace advanced technological change, such as artificial intelligence, in efforts to “outsmart” the growing passive funds market.
- Investment Week digital edition - 14 October 2019The latest print edition of Investment Week is now available to read online.
- Queen's Speech 2019: Government promises 'new economic plan'Boris Johnson's Government will pursue a "new economic plan" based on "investing in economic growth" once the UK has left the European Union, Monday's (14 October) Queen's Speech 2019 promised.
- Lessons from history: Does a recession always spell bad news for value stocks?Since the time of the Global Financial Crisis, value stocks have been sensitive to fears of recession.
- Lyxor raises its own bar with firm-wide climate policyLyxor Asset Management has set a climate policy based on four pillars that will underpin its responsible investment strategy and form a “conceptual and operational framework” for applying climate issues to its core business.
- Square Mile's Hasler: Postcards from North AmericaSquare Mile's Victoria Hasler spent ten days meeting and interviewing fund managers across North America and Canada.
Other Articles from the MET Group of Companies
New research conducted by job site Indeed has revealed that 98.1% of Brits are no longer in the same job that they were in five
Hundreds of high-tech jobs have been created because of overseas investment into the UK’s FinTech, information technology and advanced engineering sectors, according to a statement