Job Title: Compliance Specialist (Deputy MLRO)
Location: Central London
Job Status: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £35,000 to £40,0000 plus annual bonus scheme
FINCO Search is exclusively representing this global business and consumer services brand with over 2500 business centres worldwide in their search for a Compliance Supervisor for their offices in Central London.
This multi-franchise business is regulated here in the UK by the FCA under Anti Money Laundering Regulations and as a result the main duties and responsibilities of this role reflect their obligations and internal processes to meet them.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager the role holder of this position will be a key member of the Compliance team, responsible for ensuring complete and correct application of company compliance policies, processes and procedures to new customers, customers onboarded from their franchisees and existing customers. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, working in a regulated sector.
A minimum of 3 year’s experience of working in AML Compliance is essential.
- Carry out Customer Due Diligence (CDD) checks including identifying individuals, entities, and their beneficial owners.
- Maintain compliant records for ‘Resellers’.
- Assist authorities (ie Trading Standards, Police) with customer enquiries.
- Submit Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR’s)
- To expedite ID uploads, check and verify ID’s using verification tools and electronic verification of physical ID documentation.
- Ensure the company holds the correct ID centrally for all customers.
- Apply a Risk based approach and complete documented Risk Assessments.
- Review any high risk/issues with customers through the Compliance Group.
- Create and maintain management records for each store during the onboarding process.
- Put on “hold” or “terminate” non-compliant customers, in-line with company policy.
- Migrate all aspects of customer management from the global to the UK platform
- Ensure customers are paying for their services and to follow the defined process to put the services on hold, and where necessary, to terminate non-paying customers.
- Ensure customers are paying the current rates for the services provided including fees for any additional services.
- Cancel services at customers request, in-line with company policy.
- Supervise other Compliance Specialist(s)
- Provide support to new, migrated and online customers.
- Handling telephone and email enquiries from customers in accordance with company Guidelines
- Providing analysis and inputting on the continuous improvement of the systems and performance of the division
- KPI reporting, including but not limited to;
- High Risk customers
- Outstanding Risk Assessments
- Outstanding ID
- Suspicious Activity
Whilst the role may allow for a proportion of home-based working, the position is office-based. Therefore, you must be able to commute daily, or as required, to thier offices in Central London (WC2).
For more information on this position please contact Jonathan Margrave on +44 203 927 5082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can submit your CV by using the apply button below.