Title: Director, Investments & Advisory
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Commission/Revenue Share basis
Location: Dubai, UAE
FINCO Search is working with an independent financial advisory firm based in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) who are looking for experienced Private Bankers to build and develop a sustainable portfolio of HNW & UHNW expat clients in the UAE. This firm is regulated by the DFSA and has been built from the ground up to best suit entrepreneurial individuals who put their clients first.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain, build and service client relationships where private banking services & products are required.
- Develop a profitable book of HNW & UHNW expat clients in the UAE (ideally NRI, NRP or Arabic-speaking markets)
- Providing tailor-made investment advice to HNW / UHNW clients, constructing financial plans for them as well as offering them investment and financial planning solutions that the bank can offer.
- Travelling to meet with clients regularly
- Sell the Bank’s platform and services to attract ‘NTB’ (new to bank) clients and their families.
- Co-operate with internal investment and compliance teams to offer an insightful and ‘high-end’ client service.
- Provide sound & strategic advice for clients along with bespoke proposals in a consultancy role.
- Design & create solutions uniquely catered to clients’ needs through their different life stages.
- Consistent servicing and reviewing of client’s financial portfolio.
- Minimum 10 years’ priority or private banking experience handling NRI, NRP or Arabic-speaking clientele.
- The above experience will have been gained at reputable international private banks; if currently at a local bank, prior experience would have been at a reputable international private bank.
- Few relationships with high wallet share per relationship; it is likely the ideal candidate is managing less than 25 relationships and AUM greater than US$ 50M+ if Associate Director and US$ 100M+ if Director.
- Will have regional work experience and will be aware of the requisite compliance guidelines to onboard clients.
- Will have had a stable career over the past 5 years
- Bachelors degree (or higher) from a top tier University; further education & professional qualifications are a plus.
- Will be entrepreneurial, driven and a self-starter.
- Will have strong work ethic, high personal integrity.
- The candidate will have strong communication skills – verbal & written.
For more information on this opportunity or to enquire as to other mandates then please contact Dan Day:
+44 (0)203 927 5081