Title: Senior Relationship Manager/Wealth Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: to £60K plus 30% net commission
FINCO Search is working with a medium sized boutique Investment and Wealth Management Firm in Mayfair, London covering emerging and developed markets. The firm has been established for 10 years and provides financial solutions to tackle complex Wealth Management, Investment Advisory, Securities Trading and Corporate Finance briefs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and nurture a self-sourced book of HNW/ UHNWI individuals / families with a view to generating a profitable business for the Private Wealth unit
- Be proactive and act as an entrepreneur to increase the firm’s exposure within the target market, carrying out business development and networking to identify new areas for growth and client acquisition.
- Undertake responsibility for the performance of the desk and achieving targets set out.
- Ensure all KYC, AML and other Compliance screenings are adhered to
- Maintain the highest standard to ensure quality and compliant on-boarding and ongoing monitoring of client relationships.
- Be the first point of contact for all managed clients, delivering the highest degree of client service standards.
- Liaising regularly with external partners such as private banks in order to provide your clients with the best products and services to invest in
- Having a strong network of introducers in place to refer you to HNW/UHNW NRI clients
- Going to networking events on a regular basis to engage with potential HNW/UHNW clients
- Working closely with the sales team on business development and marketing strategies
- Travelling on a regular basis to meet with your HNW, UHNW clients
- Establish year one AUM with transferrable clients to the value of £30M+
Experience and Qualifications
- Being able to travel on a regular occasion in order to meet with new clients
- Up to date regulatory knowledge that will apply to your clients and their wealth.
- Proven experience in a client facing Wealth Management or Financial Planning role for a Private Client / Wealth Management firm.
- Can demonstrate consistent ability to develop and forge successful business relationships within the wealth management and financial planning arena.
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial markets and investment.
- Ability to operate within a compliant framework and adhere to corporate and regulatory quality standards
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- A high level of initiative and enthusiasm with the ability to identify opportunities within the market
- Provide holistic wealth advice to develop new private client HNW business opportunities through networking and referrals.
- Developing financial plans for prospective or existing clients, providing them with the appropriate advice, financial products and investments, developing plans and pursuing leads.
- Ability to work with senior staff and progress with strategic initiatives, supporting the wider business objectives
- Role reports into the Head of the Private Client Group who reports into the CEO.
- 5+ years’ experience as a private banker, with 4 or more years as an acquirer of assets/clients.
- Qualified to a minimum of RDR Level 4 and CF30.
- Bachelors or Masters level Degree in a business / finance related discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate in Hindi is a bonus
Please contact Jonathan Margrave:
Tel: +44 (0)203 927 5080